Please notify Invitation Homes Property Management Team as soon as possible for all emergencies and if you have damage to your home.
It is your responsibility to take the following steps:
- Report emergencies, such as fire, downed electrical lines, broken gas lines, etc. to 911.
- Immediately report any flooding, downed trees or damage to the home to the Invitation Homes maintenance number: 888-330-4969. A technician will call you back to determine next steps for any repairs.
- Provide access for insurance, recovery contractors, etc. to assess and repair damage.
- Note that the pool chemical balance may be negatively impacted by high levels of rain. This will not be addressed as an emergency. The pool service vendor will make any adjustments during regularly scheduled visits.
- Notify your renter’s insurance carrier as required by your policy terms.
- Notify your Invitation Homes Property Management Team of delays, “no show” appointments, and other problems with repairs.
Response and Repairs
Repairs will begin as quickly as possible. The length of time needed to perform the repairs will depend on the severity of the damage to your home and the surrounding community. Work is performed during normal daytime business hours, Monday through Friday and may require several days to complete. The repair company will set a time with you to work on the house.
Depending on the repair, the property manager may want to make a final inspection of completed work. If there is a delay, please contact the office.